Kick off your site selection search by using a lat/long, address, or parcel size
When you want to start looking for a new project in Vision, there are several tools available to help you narrow down your search: the address search bar, the latitude/longitude search bar, and the parcel size filter.
- Search by address
- Search by latitude, longitude
- Filter by parcel size
Search by address
To search by address, type in the address to the white search bar in the top right corner of Vision.
Search by latitude/longitude
To search by latitude/longitude, click on the signpost icon to the right of the address search bar to toggle on the latitude/longitude search bar. Type or copy/paste the latitude into the lefthand box, and the longitude into the right hand box. Don't forget to add the (-) in front of the longitude! Press 'Go' once you are done entering your coordinates to zoom to the location.
Search by parcel size
- Pan to an area on the map or use the address or lat/long search bars to find a region where you want to find parcels of a certain size
- Turn on the parcel data layer (parcels only show up on the map if you are zoomed in to a certain scale, so keep zooming in until they appear)
- Click the paint palette icon on the parcel data layer name to expose the parcel size selection tool
- Type your desired minimum and maximum parcel sizes into the left and right boxes, respectively,
- Transect will filter the parcels accordingly in real time.
Looking for more?
Click here to learn how to create a project.
Click here to learn more about parcel data.