Create custom PDF maps using Transect data layers
Creating custom PDF maps for any Transect Report is easy to do by following the steps below.
- Open an existing Transect Report
- Expose the Transect Layers window using the data layer icon at the top of the report map
- Turn on the data layers that you are intersted in displaying on your PDF map. Turn off any layers that you do not want to display on your PDF map.
- Turn the data labels on and off by hovering over the layer, and clicking on the label on/off icon to the right of the layer name.
- Once you have the data layers showing in the map that you want on your PDF map, click Save as PDF Map at the bottom of the Transect Layers window.
- The Save Report Map box will pop up. Give your map a name, then click Save.
- Your map is now saved under Report Maps in the Sharing and Export tab of this report.
- Use the PDF Builder to include your map in a Transect Report PDF or to download the map by itself.