Access and pay your outstanding invoices with our customer billing portal
Transect has a convenient billing portal that allows customer billing contacts to view and pay invoices, as well as manage some parts of your subscription.
From the billing portal, you can:
- view your billing history
- pay outstanding invoices
- update your payment or credit card information
- updated your customer profile information such as name and email address.
In this article, learn how to:
Set up access to the billing portal
- When you first set up your Transect subscription, the admin on the account will receive an email invitation to set up your customer billing portal.
- Click on the link in the invitation email
- You will be directed to our billing portal and asked to set up your password
- Once you have set up your password, you will be directed to the portal
If you have been previously invited to the billing portal, your billing portal link is included at the bottom of all of your invoices, statements, and receipts. If you have not previously accepted the invite, you will be promoted to generate a new login link when you click on it the first time.
Accessing the billing portal
Use your billing portal link to access your subscription on the billing portal. your billing portal link is included at the bottom of all of your invoices, statements, and receipts. If you have not previously accepted the invite and logged-in to the billing portal, you will be prompted to generate a new login link (much like performing a password reset).
View and pay invoices
The Billing Portal displays recent and past statements and/or invoices for you to view and save as PDF.
From the Billing Portal, navigate to the Invoices tab.
Click View for any invoice that you want to view or pay online.
Still need help?
If you have additional questions or need help accessing your billing portal, please use the chat button to talk to a human or email us at email@example.com.