Use the Sharing & Export tools to generate and download a PDF of your Transect Report.
To export a report as a PDF
- Open the report you want to print, and navigate to Sharing & Export in the left side menu bar.
- Click the Generate PDF button.
- Once your export has been generated, you will receive an email within a few minutes with a link to download the file.
- Follow the prompts within the email to save the PDF.
If you requested an expert review for your Transect Report, the PDF will not be available for you to generate or download until the expert review is complete. Need it sooner? Use the chat button to let us know.
To access the generated PDF from the report:
- Navigate back to the Sharing & Export tab of the report.
- The Download PDF button will have appeared. Click this button and follow the prompts to download and save the PDF.