Transect Reports can be printed to PDF, though with all the sections expanded, they can be a lot of pages! That's why we also allow you to choose which sections of the report you want to print, or you can print them all.
To choose which sections of the Transect Report that you want to print:
- Navigate to the Settings button at the top of the Transect Report
2. Select/unselect the sections that you want to print.
3. Click the Settings button again to close.
To print the Transect Report:
- Navigate to the Print button at the top of the Transect Report
- Following computer prompts to Save as PDF.