We have hundreds of datasets in the platform, but we've listed a few here to give you an idea.
- Threatened and endangered species including, proprietary and agency-sourced species occurrences; designated critical habitat; probability zones; proprietary sub-county ranges; USFWS ECOS ranges; migratory bird and eagle locations; and, state protected species data.
- Waterways and wetlands: National Hydrography Dataset, National Wetlands Inventory, 303(d) impaired waters, and navigable waters
- State environmental agency areas of concern or permit required
- Publicly available historic and cultural resources including cemeteries, historic districts, NRHP properties, etc.
- Protected Areas Database: public and private lands
- FEMA Flood Hazard Zones and FIRM panels
- ECHO environmental compliance data
- Setting data: vegetation, soils, geology, topography, watersheds, parcel boundaries, and more
- Transect Catalog™, which houses other environmental and setting data, including sensitive aquifers, transportation, infrastructure, and more…