Create a new Transect Report
- Go to the Projects page
- Click the Create Project button
- Fill out project name and tracking number (if applicable)
- Click the Upload button in the Map Toolbar and browse to your project file, or drag a file from your desktop or another folder into the Upload area
- Once the file upload is complete, your project boundary should appear on the map. If any errors occur, they should be outlined for you.
- Click Save Geometry
- Answer the context questions to help tailor your report results
- To complete your order, select Order Report Now and continue though the prompts.
If you have any issues at all uploading a project or creating a report, contact us using our help widget or at [email protected].
Currently Supported File Formats
KML, KMZ, and SHP files.
Note: All Shapefiles (SHP) must be imported with the projection set to WGS84 / SRID 4326.