Account Administrators can add Administrator access or remove access for company users
You must be assigned as a company admin in order to add Administrator access for another user or remove a user from your company account.
To change access or remove access for a user assigned to your company account:
- From the Transect Dashboard, navigate to your name at the top-right of the window
- From the dropdown, select Manage Account
- In the Current Users window, find the name of the user for whom you want change permissions
- To make the user an admin, select 'admin' in the Role column.
- To delete the user, use the trash can icon to delete the user account. If you delete the wrong account or delete a use on accident, email email@example.com or use our help widget to request that the deletion is reversed.